Food is my passion. I find my inspiration in everyday life and LOVE to cook and create for family and friends. I'm a classically trained chef, but prefer to cook from the heart. Food adventures and experiments of a classically trained chef and hopeful journalist. Enjoy. - Jamie Wolff

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Roast Beast





Recently I've been working in a deli, so I've always got my mind on sandwiches. This one is a simple favorite of mine. It is amazing on the ciabatta bread that I used in these photos but it is also incredible on sliced bread and served grilled cheese style.

Here's what you need:
you choice of bread
thinly sliced roast beef, I prefer medium
thinly sliced red onion
2 tablespoons mayo
1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
sharp cheddar cheese slices
tomato

Mix together the mayo and horseradish and spread it on the bread, add your meat and cheese and place in the oven under the broiler until warm and bubbly. Add your fresh veggies and enjoy. If your making it grilled cheese style add all the ingredients at once and grill it up with a little butter on the bread. Yumm!

No comments:

Post a Comment