Food is my passion. I find my inspiration in everyday life and LOVE to cook and create for family and friends. I'm a classically trained chef, but prefer to cook from the heart. Food adventures and experiments of a classically trained chef and hopeful journalist. Enjoy. - Jamie Wolff

Monday, December 27, 2010

My Top 5

As the new year approaches everyone talks about what they expect or anticipate for the coming year.  I think it's a better idea to focus on the good things from the previous year.  So here are my Top five places to eat in my home town, Lincoln Nebraska for 2010.

1. The Green Gateau- great atmosphere, amazing food, friendly knowledgeable staff, great menu variety.  Overall my best dinning experience this year.

2. The Bread and Cup-  fresh, fresh, fresh.  Simple and basic food, cooked with amazing skill and technique.

3. Ramo's Pub and Pizza- I'm not a pizza person but this place has me coming back time and time again.  The pepperoni and cream cheese pizza is a staple in my junk food diet.

4. Vung Tau- This place doesn't look like much but it is.  Best spring rolls and pho in the area. 

5. James Arthur Vineyards-  Not a large food selection but the view is un-matchable and staff is friendly and helpful.  And the wine helps too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment