Food is my passion. I find my inspiration in everyday life and LOVE to cook and create for family and friends. I'm a classically trained chef, but prefer to cook from the heart. Food adventures and experiments of a classically trained chef and hopeful journalist. Enjoy. - Jamie Wolff

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Resolution

2010 has been one heck of a year; three jobs, three cities, five different apartments, catching up with old friends, making new friends, two new puppies and tons of travel.  This year took me all over Nebraska, Colorado, Kansas and Washington D.C.  I have had some great times but its been a struggle as well. Through it all I have rediscovered my love for writing, largely thanks to this blog.  I'm determined to make 2011 a better year than last, which won't be to hard to do.  Here's what I have in mind to make this year a success.

1. Start my Bachelors Degree
2. Post five blogs a month
3. Drink more water
4. Travel to Denver, Chicago, Atlanta, Kansas City and St. Louis
5. Start preparing for Europe in 2012


For this blog, I've decided the best way to start the new year is the same way everyone should start their day, with a tasty breakfast.  Get ready for baked grapefruit, potato cakes, fresh breads and much more!

Happy 2011 everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment